• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: CV Nokton 50/1.5, CV Bessa R3A (black), adapters

Buy/Sell feedback for Amin (82)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
EDIT: Everything has sold.

I am selling:

• Chrome Cosina Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 lens (includes front cap, rear cap, and hood). No box or papers.
  • Black Cosina Voigtlander Bessa R3A (includes generic body cap). No box, papers, film, or strap.
  • M39 (Leica screw mount) to Leica M adapter (includes generic Leica M mount rear cap)
  • M39 (Leica screw mount) to Micro Four Thirds adapter (includes generic MFT mount rear cap)
All items are in very good user condition. The lens has internal dust (no effect on photos) and the aperture ring turns easier than I would like (not a defect, just fyi). The Bessa has minor cosmetic flaws as well. None of this is collector stuff, but it all looks and works great.

Everything was purchased used except the M39 to MFT adapter, which I bought on Ebay from jinfinance. It is a recent version adapter and works perfectly.

Prices include insured domestic USPS shipping and PayPal fees. PayPal only. No trades please. My feedback is at FredMiranda and Ebay, both under the name "asabet".

• Nokton and either adapter: $300
  • Nokton and both adapters: $325
  • Bessa alone: $425
  • Bessa, Nokton, and either adapter: $700
  • Bessa, Nokton, and both adapters: $725
Here are three full-res samples using the Nokton on my MFT cameras. The first two are at f/1.5, and the third at f/2.8 (I think):

Some pictures of what is being sold:

4370592917_00678b4c0b_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4371342812_126e32736d_b.jpg

4371343142_01e9243c20_b.jpg

4371344066_b1cbd33365_b.jpg

4371343346_ece1d83b4d_b.jpg

4370594015_c68c4a4cae_b.jpg

4370594653_aa4ce008fc_b.jpg

4371344592_e94b8c1c06_b.jpg

Alan Wolf

Mu-43 Regular
GREAT LENS! I’m sure whoever buys this will be thrilled. Mine is about as sharp and contrasty as my Zeiss Planars—images have a 3d quality from my GF1, which I haven’t been used to getting with digital.

hohoho

Mu-43 Regular
Great lens indeed. (I have its black brother.)

Great camera too. If readers have forgotten which is which: This is the one with automatic, electronic shutter, and as you can see from a switch on the top the largest framelines are for 40mm, reason being that the finder has 1x magnification ratio. Which in turn means that you can look through both eyes at the same time and that focusing is easy. The fact that you can look through both eyes at the same time means that if you do so then with a little practice you can use the camera with a 35mm lens and pretty much visualize the framelines.

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Thanks guys. I think the Nokton 50/1.5 and R3A are a great combo indeed. The R3A is an awesome camera to use with 50s due to the 1:1 finder.

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
i have the silver 50 1.5 nokton ,its fine of my gf1 but when mounted on the ep1, its about the hansomeist camera lens combo in the micro 4\3 universe, imho

its also one of my favorite combos to shoot with , sharp wide open ,superior bokeh

im passing the info to my friend who drools after my silver nocton lens

Keliza

New to Mu-43
I am not so familiar with how you contact members on this forum - but I would like to purchase this lens. Please advise if I am not following proper procedure!

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Oops, I missed your post Keliza! I'll send you a PM, and I'm putting the lens sale on hold pending your response. Thanks, Amin

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Nokton and 2 adapters have been sold, paid for, and are going to ship today if I can make it to the post office on time!

Bessa R3A is available, and I am open to offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom