1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Cosmicar / Pentax 50mm f 1.4

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by kahren, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kahren

kahren Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 21, 2010
    Cosmicar/Pentax 50mm f 1.4 LENS adapted to work on m4/3 mount. The lens comes with front and rear caps. The adapter is made to specifically work on micro 4/3 camera, it is removable if you want to go back to original C mount, there are no modifications to the lens itself. This lens hits full infinity focus and works great on m4/3 camera. The lens is in excellent condition as is seen in the pictures. The focus ring turns smoothly, the aperture ring does as well, there are no click/stops on this lens. The glass is in excellent condition.
    i attached some samples, they are all wide open.
    $250 shipped + personal/gift paypal

2. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    BUMP for a great deal. Glass looks superb. Fabulous colour rendition without being in your 'face'. No smearing/bleeding.

Bokeh D

3. kahren

kahren Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 21, 2010

thanks for the bump, i really do like this lens on the camera, it works very well, and the size really fits the smaller m43 cameras well. i just want a longer lens for my needs.

4. sarantoo

sarantoo New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 8, 2010
    c-mount modification

Hi kahren,

I have exactly the same lens(es) (attached image) but in the original c-mount. I have problem with regular c-mount to m4/3 adapter. I can't focus to infinity as the lens' diameter is about 48 mm and it can't sit close enough to the sensor.

I noticed that at the end of your lens (the side that close to the mount) is differ from mine. I guess you might replaced it with m4/3 mount? Would you mind sharing your modification method or any suggestion to achieve infinity focus on my GF1 with this lens?

Thanks in advance.

Saran

Attached Files:

5. kahren

kahren Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mar 21, 2010
    the adapter that is mounted to the lens has been machined to fit the 50 1.4 it started off as a c mount to m43 adapter. the factory rear flange has been removed form the lens. the machined adapter is then mounted on the lens just like the factory c mount flange.

6. sarantoo

sarantoo New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 8, 2010
    Thanks for your guide kahren.

7. CLTHRS

CLTHRS New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 1, 2010
    I'm interested in this lens, but also new to this forum, & can't yet send personal messages.

How do we communicate directly? Where are you located? I'm in Los Angeles.

Regards,
    CLTHRS

8. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Just make a few posts around; you will have full rights.

Welcome!

Bokeh

9. CLTHRS

CLTHRS New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 1, 2010
    Will do.

Thanks,
    CLTHRS

10. kahren

kahren Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%