COMPLETED SOLD:Canon FD 50mm 1.4 with Ciecio7 m4/3 Adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by ragtop, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragtop

ragtop Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 27, 2010
    Huntington, WV
    I have a very nice Canon FD 50mm 1.4 prime lens with front and back covers as well as the very nice Ciecio7 adapter. This adapter isn't like the Chinese made ones that have a very loose fit and lots of slack where the lens fits into the adapter. This adapter fits like it's supposed to, as I've went through 3 other manufacturers adapters before I purchased this one. It's very light weight as well, here is the link to read all about the adapter:
    Canon FD FL to G1,GH1,GF1 E-P1 E-P2 micro 4/3 adapter - eBay (item 250612999617 end time May-10-10 10:28:53 PDT)

I am using Voigtlander lens on my E-P2 and don't use this lens much anymore, but it's one of the sharpest lens I've used, very nice for a portrait lens. I paid 59.00 plus shipping for the adapter and 100.00 for the lens.

I would like $140.00 plus shipping. I have been a member of eBay since 2000 and have over 100 transactions, all with 100% feedback and can provide you with that information upon request.

Jim

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Jim;

Although I am not in the market for this lens, I would like to offer many thanks for the connection to this adapter manufacturer.

Bokeh D

3. ragtop

ragtop Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 27, 2010
    Huntington, WV
    Bokeh, trust me, I have been through 3 other manufacturers of the FD to m4/3 adapter and this is by far the best. It fits snuggly to the camera and also the lens mounts into the adapter without any slack at all, very tight and the way it should be. You'll be very happy with one of his adapters and as an added bonus, it's very light and infinity focus is guaranteed by the maker.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.