1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Canon FD 50mm/1.4 SSC lens + m4/3s adapter (conus)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiro, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Asking $90 shipped for a Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 SSC lens + FD> :43: adapter. Includes front and rear caps. Body shows some wear; glass is in great shape. Please see pics. I had an issue with stuck aperture and mounting ring with this lens. Had it repaired and cleaned by V-Photo. Everything is clicking and turning now. Lens comes with a six month warranty, for the aperture and mounting ring, which expires on 9/27/11. Documentation from V-Photo will be included.

This was probably my favorite vintage lens, but at the moment I am out of :43: and don't really want to just sit on the shelf in case I get back in at some point. Trying to recoup some of my outlay for lens, adapter and repair.

Please use PM for any questions or communication. Thanks!

sold off-forum

2. lazyniko

lazyniko New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2011
    is this still up for sale?? really interested, thank you!!

3. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Still available

4. agoglanian

agoglanian Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Laguna Niguel, CA
    Abram Goglanian
    GLWS, I've got one of those, it's a great lens, very solid and well built. Also very very sharp past f/2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.