1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD!! (CAN): Voigtlander Nokton 35mm F/1.2 lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by sabesh, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabesh

sabesh Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

SOLD!!!

I have a like-new Voigtlander Nokton 35mm F/1.2 M-mount lens for sale. It was purchased from a Canadian dealer on March 23rd, 2010. Hence, it's less than a month old and used only once. It's in perfect condition with no marks, scruffs, scratches, dust in/on it. Comes with the all the original items: lens, hood, front & rear lens caps, box, receipt.

The picture is of the actual lens mounted on my Olympus E-P2 camera. Please note that the camera, adapter & strap are NOT included in the sale :) I'm located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Asking for CAD $875 or REASONABLE offer. Thanks for looking.

4497510607_75313609d7_b.

2. Jamus

Jamus Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2010
    Why are you selling it?
    Just curious.

3. sabesh

sabesh Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

A tad bit heavy for my liking.

4. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    That's tempting - I wish you were "next door" so I could have a look

I'm in the UK

5. oris642

oris642 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I used to have one, used it on a Leica M8, awesome lens! But, yes, it is heavy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.