1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Brand new Panasonic GH2 body only(Silver)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by malcolmp6, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malcolmp6

malcolmp6 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 25, 2011
    I have for sale a brand new never opened Panasonic GH2 body in silver. This item is being shipped to me and will reach me on Monday. I will ship it out Tuesday via FedEx Ground signature required to your door. Asking $880 shipped via pp gift. Regular pp add 3%.
    Check my feedback on ebay (id malcolmp6) and on fred miranda with same id.
    Camera body has been sold.

2. dko22

dko22 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Stuttgart, Germany
    first time I've ever heard of anyone wanting to sell a camera they haven't even received yet?!

3. malcolmp6

malcolmp6 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 25, 2011
    There is a first time to everything:smile:
    I have 2 of these being shipped to me. I'd prefer to sell it to someone who needs one urgently instead of returning it back.

4. dko22

dko22 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Stuttgart, Germany
    oh, well --shame you're not in the UK! After the CP show, providing that nothing too exciting is announced (such as possibly a new Olympus cam or even a G3), I'll probably settle on the GH2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.