1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD Brand new Panasonic GH1

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by youry, Dec 2, 2010.

1. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
    This was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my brother in Europe but to my surprise he already got one there. I knew he wanted this camera hence the purchase. I know it would have been easier to return everything but I already sold the lens to another forum member.

I actually had taken out the camera to make sure it does work, set the date, have taken 9 pictures and one 20 seconds movie. I will provide the tracking number as proof that I received the package today Nov 27th.

$459

Paypal gift or Echeck(I will ship after the check clears). $20 extra if you use regular Paypal. Shipping and full insurance included in the price.
    Pick up more than welcomed in the triad area (Winston Salem, NC) for $440

I will provide the receipt for warranty purpose.

No lens comes with the package.

Over 200 positive feedback on Ebay (rene-monica)

If you need more pictures (or detailed) let me know but as I said everything is brand new.

View attachment 153587

2. wyip

wyip Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 17, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    PM sent!