1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Sold: $800 OBO Zeiss ZM Biogon 35/2

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by aleksanderpolo, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aleksanderpolo

aleksanderpolo Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 31, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    For sale is the Zeiss ZM Biogon 35/2 with original caps, box, manual and paper work.

Lens is in excellent condition. Glass is clear with no scratch, fungus, haze, etc. Aperture is snappy, click into each 1/3 stop, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade.

Price is $800 for paypal personal or $800+3% for paypal credit card. Price already include priority shipping in US + insurance + delivery confirmation. Will also consider selling to established member outside US. Shipping will be $25 extra for Canada and $40 extra for other countries.

The first "I will take it at asking price", followed by prompt payment, will get the lens. Will also consider best offers received in the next couple of days. If requested, I can also throw in a screw on hood (not bayonet) that I've been using with this lens.

This is the best 35mm lens I have used, period. Only reason for selling is I am looking for a ZF 35/2 as I need shorter close focus distance, hopefully the ZF will be just as good.

Picture of the lens can be seen here:
    ipernity: FS: 110107 Zeiss ZM Biogon 35/2 by Polo Lam

2. aleksanderpolo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 31, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Just found the UV filter for the lens from the stack of filters, so I can add this with the screw on hood if requested for free to sweeten the deal. Still open to offer.

3. aleksanderpolo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 31, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Sold, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.