SOLD: $750 New Lumix G2 18-42mm with Op/Tech pouch and strap

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by prompterbob, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prompterbob

prompterbob New to Mu-43

May 29, 2010
    $750

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 12.1 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera
    with 3-Inch Touch Screen LCD and 14-42mm Lumix G VARIO f/3.5-5.6 MEGA OIS Lens (Black)

Camera is NEW in box with all included accessories (battery, charger, A/V wires, camera strap, lens hood, lens caps front & back, manuals)

I purchased this camera on June 4, 2010 from a local camera shop. Sales receipt will be provided for warranty.

See my eBay auction at:
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 12.1 MP 14-42mm lens NEW - eBay (item 320545465710 end time Jun-15-10 11:27:25 PDT)

I have 100% Positive Feedback

2. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Get any pictures while you had it?

3. prompterbob

prompterbob New to Mu-43

May 29, 2010
    The G2 is a cool camera

I only snapped a few in the garden and shot a minute or two of video as a quick test. Unfortunately, I ditched the pictures, but if you search around on YouTube, Vimeo and Flicker you'll find a bunch of G2 stuff. I did a lot of research before buying it. The degree of control the camera gives you is excellent for a non-DSLR. The EVF is pretty sharp and bright and comes in very handy in harsh sun. The touch screen is a real hoot - especially the touch screen focusing and touch screen shutter.

It's a really neat camera. Wish I had more time with it. Unfortunately, some financial matters surfaced out of the blue and I need to sell the camera ASAP. I'm taking a loss, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

4. prompterbob

prompterbob New to Mu-43

May 29, 2010
  5. prompterbob

prompterbob New to Mu-43

May 29, 2010
    SOLD!

SOLD! Thank you for your interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.