SOLD: $750 New Lumix G2 18-42mm with Op/Tech pouch and strap

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by prompterbob, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prompterbob

prompterbob New to Mu-43

May 29, 2010
    $750

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 12.1 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera
    with 3-Inch Touch Screen LCD and 14-42mm Lumix G VARIO f/3.5-5.6 MEGA OIS Lens (Black)

Camera is NEW in box with all included accessories (battery, charger, A/V wires, camera strap, lens hood, lens caps front & back, manuals)

I purchased this camera on June 4, 2010 from a local camera shop. Sales receipt will be provided for warranty.

See my eBay auction at:
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 12.1 MP 14-42mm lens NEW - eBay (item 320545465710 end time Jun-15-10 11:27:25 PDT)

I have 100% Positive Feedback

2. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Get any pictures while you had it?

3. prompterbob

prompterbob New to Mu-43

May 29, 2010
    The G2 is a cool camera

I only snapped a few in the garden and shot a minute or two of video as a quick test. Unfortunately, I ditched the pictures, but if you search around on YouTube, Vimeo and Flicker you'll find a bunch of G2 stuff. I did a lot of research before buying it. The degree of control the camera gives you is excellent for a non-DSLR. The EVF is pretty sharp and bright and comes in very handy in harsh sun. The touch screen is a real hoot - especially the touch screen focusing and touch screen shutter.

It's a really neat camera. Wish I had more time with it. Unfortunately, some financial matters surfaced out of the blue and I need to sell the camera ASAP. I'm taking a loss, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

4. prompterbob

prompterbob New to Mu-43

May 29, 2010
  5. prompterbob

prompterbob New to Mu-43

May 29, 2010
    SOLD!

SOLD! Thank you for your interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.