Soft Release button, no screw.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by BoyAshley, Jun 25, 2012.

1. BoyAshley

BoyAshley New to Mu-43

Jun 25, 2012
    Hey guys, I found this image of a Oly PEN with a beautiful soft release button.

The thing is, I cannot find it anywhere. The only thing close is the Gariz, which I am not super fond of, mainly because it says Gariz on it.

The red buttons are quite common, but obviously they are all screw-based. Meaning they won't fix onto my E-PM1. Does anyone know where I can get an adhesive one like this?

To be honest, I just want it because it looks pretty. :) 

Thanks guys.

2. hinata76

hinata76 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2012
    Singapore
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BoyAshley

BoyAshley New to Mu-43

Jun 25, 2012
    Thanks so much mate!

A couple of questions;

Does it matter that it says DSLR?
    Will it for an EPM1?
    Does it leave residue/ damage camera when removed?

Looks great on your camera, really appreciate the reply. Have been searching all day.

4. hinata76

hinata76 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2012
    Singapore
    Will stick on anything with a button.maybe no to mobile phones though..well never tried taking out though..the double sided sticker really holds well!! Share among ur pals or sell the remaining pieces..then u have a 'free' SR button. :)  I ordered 6 pieces..resell them in my country's photography forum..sold within days..haha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

5. hinata76

hinata76 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2012
    Singapore
    Yup Gariz....but then..if looking for a no brand ..cheap ones..thats the red one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.