1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Soccer & Pro capture

Discussion in 'Back Room' started by 012abc, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 012abc

012abc Mu-43 Regular

Jul 1, 2017
    For capturing sport such as soccer, where the player runs in random direction, is pro capture on the omd em1 mark ii a complete useless feature?

Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. JamesD172

JamesD172 Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 18, 2016
    James Dolezal
    For facilitating discussion, is this a complete useless question?

3. Phocal

Phocal Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Houston
    It's so they can delete their post after people respond like they did here: deleted - please ignore

4. Phocal

Jan 3, 2014
    Houston
    Personally I would not waste my time answering any question posted by this member and honestly believe it's just a troll account account

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Phocal

Jan 3, 2014
    Houston
    oh wow................guess I missed a few. Seems they have posted questions 4 different times and deleted their question after getting replies

deleted - please ignore

deleted - please ignore

deleted - please ignore

deleted - please ignore

I don't know about others but when I answer a question I tend to go very in depth in the hope that it will not only help the person asking the question but also anyone else who does a search looking to answer the same question. For me personally it would be very irriating for the question to disappear after spending my precious time answering it.......................FYI time is my most valuable asset.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  6. gpburdell

gpburdell Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 16, 2014
    Wow, what a putz. Thanks for the heads up, @Phocal@Phocal . Putting OP on ignore so I don't accidentally waste time with them in the future.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    Yeah, douche-y behavior doesn't warrant my time or response. Thanks for the heads-up Phocal.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Phocal

Jan 3, 2014
    Houston
    If you read thru that last thread I posted, he even deleted his replies during the thread. Guess the thread is still there because he could not delete it.

Seriously, don't waste your time on answering this guy.

9. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    What guy? There's nobody even showing up in this thread anymore. Ah, the joys of the ignore feature...

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. SVQuant

SVQuant Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 20, 2015
    SF Bay Area, California, USA
    Sameer
    Threads started by ignored members still show up. That's why we need Ignore thread functionality.

11. WendyK

WendyK Super Moderator

Feb 28, 2014
    Northern Virginia
    Wendy
    Closed for moderator discussion

• Like Like x 3
    • Sad Sad x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.