Soccer & Pro capture

Status
Not open for further replies.

012abc

Mu-43 Regular
For capturing sport such as soccer, where the player runs in random direction, is pro capture on the omd em1 mark ii a complete useless feature?

Thanks.

Last edited:

JamesD172

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
James Dolezal
For facilitating discussion, is this a complete useless question?

Phocal

Mu-43 Legend
oh wow................guess I missed a few. Seems they have posted questions 4 different times and deleted their question after getting replies

deleted - please ignore

deleted - please ignore

deleted - please ignore

deleted - please ignore

I don't know about others but when I answer a question I tend to go very in depth in the hope that it will not only help the person asking the question but also anyone else who does a search looking to answer the same question. For me personally it would be very irriating for the question to disappear after spending my precious time answering it.......................FYI time is my most valuable asset.

gpburdell

Mu-43 Veteran
Wow, what a putz. Thanks for the heads up, @Phocal . Putting OP on ignore so I don't accidentally waste time with them in the future.

Last edited:

Phocal

Mu-43 Legend
If you read thru that last thread I posted, he even deleted his replies during the thread. Guess the thread is still there because he could not delete it.

Seriously, don't waste your time on answering this guy.

ijm5012

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ian
If you read thru that last thread I posted, he even deleted his replies during the thread. Guess the thread is still there because he could not delete it.

Seriously, don't waste your time on answering this guy.
What guy? There's nobody even showing up in this thread anymore. Ah, the joys of the ignore feature...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom