So I made the plunge into mu-43

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by bsdubois00, Nov 12, 2011.

1. bsdubois00

bsdubois00 Mu-43 Regular

Nov 10, 2011
    Houston, TX
    So after spending many hours online trying to find the best camera for me I finally narrowed it down to the G3, GX1, and E-P3. Today however I got on here and saw the sale on the E-PM1 and figured what the hell let me read some reviews. After reading a few reviews it became clear this was the camera for me. Small and compact, the one thing that turned me off about the G3 it wasn't as compact as I wanted, great IQ, and had sufficient bracketing for HDR. So off to Amazon.com I went, whipped out the CC and got one on the way.

Stay tuned for exciting things....I hope.

2. zerotiu

zerotiu Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Indonesia-Singapore
    Congratulations! Welcome to m43 world I guess :D

3. elandel

elandel Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 16, 2010
    Milan, Italy
    Congratulations

4. kanasgowatom

kanasgowatom Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2011
    So I made the plunge

Good for you, I just got my PL-3 from B&H and I am very pleased. Just shooting in the program modes for now, but it blows me away. All the punch of a DSLR, but so small and light. I hope you are as happy with your new 4/3 as I am with mine.
    '

'

kanasgowa tom

5. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

welcome and congratulations for deciding which camera u want. Many people keep on dating different girls and at the end they get married to someone just to discover later on that wasn't the girl they wanted ..lol Lets hope this doesn't turn out to be same for u. Now play with it for a while and when u are more familiar then get a fast prime like panny 20 mm or Oly 17 mm to enjoy this system and get the best of it

6. elandel

elandel Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 16, 2010
    Milan, Italy

:rofl: Could never describe marriage better:rofl:

7. bsdubois00

bsdubois00 Mu-43 Regular

Nov 10, 2011
    Houston, TX

At least I chose to marry the cheapest one first - sure beats marrying the GX1 first and finding out I didn't like it LOL

8. elandel

elandel Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 16, 2010
    Milan, Italy
    Well how not to agree with you?:smile:

9. mini pen

mini pen New to Mu-43

Oct 13, 2011
    Dartford, UK
    That's a great little camera - hope you enjoy it.