1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

SmallRig Universal Folding Tool Set

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by retiredfromlife, Apr 24, 2019.

1. retiredfromlife

retiredfromlife Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2016
    Sydney, Australia
    Looks like I will be getting one of these when I purchase something from "cinemarig" again
    They have good prices on SmallRig gear and I have been given spare parts for free when I needed them once.

The holes on the side from what I have seen are a mix of metric and imperial. Could be used to store spare screws or temporary storage when pulling something apart?
    Or so it just matches the holes in your cage.

Not that I don't have some similar tools

SmallRig Tool.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

SmallRig Universal Folding Tool Set with Screwdrivers and Wrenches 2213 | eBay

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    Very interesting. Something I could throw into the off-camera flash toolbox when I don't want to take the Leatherman. Thanks for sharing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. alex g

alex g Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Mar 30, 2016
    New York / Bath
    I have one — I can thoroughly recommend it. Very nicely made and surprisingly lightweight. :thumbsup:

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Matt Drown

Matt Drown Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 9, 2015
    California, USA
    From the US ebay listing: SmallRig Universal Folding Tool Set with Screwdrivers and Wrenches 2213 | eBay

$_10.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Informative Informative x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.