SmallRig Universal Folding Tool Set

retiredfromlife

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Looks like I will be getting one of these when I purchase something from "cinemarig" again
They have good prices on SmallRig gear and I have been given spare parts for free when I needed them once.

The holes on the side from what I have seen are a mix of metric and imperial. Could be used to store spare screws or temporary storage when pulling something apart?
Or so it just matches the holes in your cage.

Not that I don't have some similar tools

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

SmallRig Universal Folding Tool Set with Screwdrivers and Wrenches 2213 | eBay

D

Deleted member 20897

Looks like I will be getting one of these when I purchase something from "cinemarig" again
They have good prices on SmallRig gear and I have been given spare parts for free when I needed them once.

The holes on the side from what I have seen are a mix of metric and imperial. Could be used to store spare screws or temporary storage when pulling something apart?
Or so it just matches the holes in your cage.

Not that I don't have some similar tools

View attachment 738260

SmallRig Universal Folding Tool Set with Screwdrivers and Wrenches 2213 | eBay
Very interesting. Something I could throw into the off-camera flash toolbox when I don't want to take the Leatherman. Thanks for sharing.

Matt Drown

Mu-43 Veteran
From the US ebay listing: SmallRig Universal Folding Tool Set with Screwdrivers and Wrenches 2213 | eBay

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom