1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] small tripod

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by SRHEdD, Feb 3, 2012.

1. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    Not a table top, just a smaller lightweight tripod like Bogen 3001 legs and a ball head.

2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    I picked up an old Cullman set on EBay - had a tripod with a small ball head, a clamp that could be used on a tree or post, a suction mount and a ground spike. It was too small for my 40D but works beautifully with my E-P1. Run an EBay search, you never know what you might find.

3. chip

chip Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jan 7, 2012
    Connecticut, USA
    I have the Vanguard Nivelo 204. Pricey, but it seems well made. I usually use it fairly compressed, so I can't comment on its stability when fully extended. It's certainly a nice travel/carry tripod, given its small size and lightweight.

4. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    That's pricey? I'm seeing about $80. How long have you had it? It looks good and simple.

5. chip

chip Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jan 7, 2012
    Connecticut, USA
    lol. I guess you're right. Considering what I've spent on everything else, $80 is a bargain. I've had it since last June. I purchased it when I got the Panny/Leica 45mm macro lens and use it primarily for that purpose. Yes, it's fairly straightforward and simple.