Small selection from me.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Andy, you really need to get started uploading to an album on here. Just think your photos will then be randomly selected to run across the top of the forums!:biggrin:

Just checked out a few of your shots on Flickr and gravitated to the Mini Cooper shots :love: but will go back to look around some more later on.

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
I did try but it said that the gallery was closed for maintenance. I'll try again.

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Just checked and when i click on the gallery button it says: We're sorry, but the gallery is closed for maintenance. Please check back soon.

so i'll check back soon! :2thumbs:

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Was that the other day? It may be that they are still working behind the scenes to allow the Photo Clinic folks the attributes they need... Do be sure to check back!

So you like Mini's eh? did you see my current project on it's side in my garage? That's going to take a while!!!!

I have added you as a contact on Flickr :thumbup:

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Thanks Andy and yes I do like Minis and MINIs. Although I have not owned a classic Mini, I think they're wonderful...we had a newish classic Mini on a MINI run with us that we did around Manhattan about a year or so ago. Now it might now have truly been a "classic" but it sure looked like one. I currently drive a MINI Clubman, but had the original new MINI before.

Where is that photo of the project in the garage? I haven't made it through all your photos yet.

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks Andy and yes I do like Minis and MINIs. Although I have not owned a classic Mini, I think they're wonderful...we had a newish classic Mini on a MINI run with us that we did around Manhattan about a year or so ago. Now it might now have truly been a "classic" but it sure looked like one. I currently drive a MINI Clubman, but had the original new MINI before.

Where is that photo of the project in the garage? I haven't made it through all your photos yet.

Here you go! http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/sets/72157619649651286/

I did the famous London to Brighton a few years ago. 2000 classic mini's did the run and there were another 2000 classic mini's at Brighton!!!

I'm on my 11th mini and she's called Rosie! It's a full restoration this time!!!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom