1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Small belt bag for my Olympus E-PM1 + 14-42mm lens

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by onewheeltom, Nov 25, 2015.

1. onewheeltom

onewheeltom Mu-43 Regular

Nov 18, 2015
    Cary, NC
    Tom Karches
    Looked through this thread....looking for a minimalist belt bag to hold my Oly E-PM1 + 14-42 lens and space for flash, extra battery. Top load, don't like velcro. I think I want it to be more rectangular. Haven't found anything I really like. Suggestions?

Thanks,
    Tom

2. barry13

barry13 Super Moderator; Photon Wrangler

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Hi Tom & Welcome!

Check out the Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 5 or 10; both have a sturdy belt loop on the back, and the straps are removable.

I have the MM10; 2 batteries can fit in one side pocket, and I keep the 9mm BCL in the other side.
    The flash would be better protected in the front pocket.

Barry

3. Holoholo55

Holoholo55 Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 13, 2014
    Honolulu, HI
    Walter
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. onewheeltom

Nov 18, 2015
    Cary, NC
    Tom Karches
    Had not seen the Camslinger. Like the look and size..thanks

5. onewheeltom

Nov 18, 2015
    Cary, NC
    Tom Karches
    Ordered the Camslinger 160 from B&H. They had it for $49 with expedited free shipping. Amazon was almost $80. Must have been a Black Friday thing.

I thought about the 105, but it has no room for expansion. I'll follow up here once I get it.

--tom

• Like Like x 1
  6. Holoholo55

Holoholo55 Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 13, 2014
    Honolulu, HI
    Walter
    That's a pretty sweet deal. Good job.

7. MoonMind

MoonMind Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 25, 2014
    Switzerland
    Matt
    I own and use the Camslinger 160 - very useful, and surprisingly roomy. Very good choice for the PENs, and even the GX7 (and the GF/GM lines).

M.

8. onewheeltom

Nov 18, 2015
    Cary, NC
    Tom Karches
    Got the Camslinger 160 yesterday. I like the design in general, but the ability to adjust with velcro takes up quite a bit of potential bag space. Cosyspeed is crowdfunding a new version called the Streetomatic which is slightly larger with a simpler clasp and accessory pockets on either side (one intended for a phone). Also comes with a rain cover and 3 colors ; khaki, blue, black.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/camslinger-streetomatic-street-photography-bag#/

Cost is $60 with shipping, which is slightly more than the Camslinger 160. I think I'll return the 160 and order the Streetomatic.

--tom

9. onewheeltom

Nov 18, 2015
    Cary, NC
    Tom Karches
    Just ordered the Streetomatic. In the Phoblographer review on the Indiegogo page, there is a link to a page that will add a free lens bag to the order.
    --tom

10. DoofClenas

DoofClenas Who needs a Mirror!

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    for my Epm-2 and 20mm (and I can fit a 12-32 placed carefully in there too) along with 2 spare batteries, I use a Crumpler Pleasure Dome (small, I believe).