1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Sling or harness recommendations for waist-shooting

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Highgrovemanor, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Highgrovemanor

Highgrovemanor Mu-43 Regular

Sep 12, 2011
    Howdy folks,

My Dad is forced to shoot from waist level due to limited mobility in both shoulders, so I am looking for a good sling / harness recommendation that won't get in the way when shooting down low. We just got him a camera with a tilting LCD, so thats working great.

Since his camera is just alittle bit too big for a Snapr35, I'm thinking a sling or harness with perhaps a soft-case over the camera when extra protection is needed.

Thoughts? Prefer reasonably priced, as I must keep the credit card charges small to run under the wife's radar. :) 

OpTech has both slings and harnesses, so which is recommended for the older generation (70+) with limited mobility?

Thanks everybody!

Steve

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.