1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Skylum Aurora HDR 2018 - Free!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by renesis, Mar 6, 2019.

1. renesis

renesis New to Mu-43

Oct 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  2. barry13

barry13 Mu-43.com Editor Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Hi, it seems you have to follow the first link or you'll get a different page.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  3. jimr.pdx

jimr.pdx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    near Longview ~1hr from PDX
    Jim R
    Guess I can't add this to the "what photo item did I buy this week".. but thanks! :thumbup:
    I am going to test-drive Luminar though, so maybe in 30 days I can write about that.

4. AllanG

AllanG Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 26, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Allan
    Cant download due to a trogan detected by Malware program

5. edergira

edergira New to Mu-43

Dec 31, 2018
    Prague, CZ
    Filip
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. cnyap

cnyap Mu-43 Regular

Jan 30, 2015
    I got Photomatrix for free around 2 years ago, I think from the same site, but maybe it's version 4.0.
    I wonder how Photomatrix (which is somewhat annoying to use - too many options?) compares to Aurora. I forgot to download it last night - oops.

7. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Malware-detection programs will allege that some .exe files include a trojan even though they don't (false positive). For example, Norton often goes by how "popular" a program is and may say "not enough usage data" etc. You can temporarily deactivate the Malware-detection to download and install it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. runner girl

runner girl Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Nov 26, 2011
    I downloaded with no problems. It is the 2018 version, not latest 2019. But it’s free and a good way to try things out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.