Skewed Condos - E-PL1 with kit lens

Robert Watcher

Mu-43 All-Pro
Stopped to take a couple of shots of some very strange architecture going up in Mississauga Ontario. These are 2 new Condo towers that are quite striking as you drive south on Hurontario Road, just west of Toronto. Some of the design almost defies the laws of gravity with the the structres bulging in and out at different heights - - - and leaning like the Tower of Pisa on angles away from each other.

1 )
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2 )

----

If there is any doubt that the new Olympus Pen E-PL1 can't stand up to other cameras in regard to Image Quality - - - you may have to think again. The quality out of camera, is quite impressive.

All shots were taken handheld with the E-PL1 and 14-42mm kit lens - using aperture priority exposure mode at 200ISO - and auto focus. I had the camera set to 16x9 crop mode - with this image being an uncropped frame (contrast and sharpness have been tweaked in Photoshop - as I would do with all of my images:

And here is a 750 pixel by 750 pixel 100% crop with no resizing (quality does suffer some as a result of saving for web as a jpeg). You can identify the section in the above image - by looking for the man standing on his balcony:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom