Site upgrade feedback, bugs, and requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyVan

Mu-43 All-Pro
Keep at it Amin, I'm seeing more familiar stuff pop up again. :)

It's a testimony to the fact that so many of us here consider the site home that we notice these changes. I have to agree that the orange in the theme throws me off a bit too. When I click my mu-43 shortcut I'm expecting a certain homely/comfortable look and feel ( I used the dark theme) . Right now it feels like someone changed the nice soft incandescent bulb to a brighter LED one.

I'm sure we'll get used to it but if u can get back the old scheme I'm sure we won't be complaining :)

kb1142

Mu-43 All-Pro
At the top of page, what's the difference between "What's New" and "New Posts"?

kb1142

Mu-43 All-Pro
As an example, the above post appeared in "What's New" but not "New Posts". To me this is confusing. I posted an image to the Black and White thread and checked "New Posts" and it was not there, so I deleted the image. Maybe I'm slow--probably-- but.....

CyVan

Mu-43 All-Pro
Oh, I'm putting down my vote for the return of the "Top Rated" feature for threads. Came in very handy especially for the various genre galleries and image showcases

comment23

mu-43 frequent flyer
Real Name
Simon
I’ve noticed a few times that the notifications don’t take you to the right post. For example, I was just taken here.

On the plus side, hyperlinks are a little nicer.

comment23

mu-43 frequent flyer
Real Name
Simon
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but I’ve noticed EXIF information is no longer shown and I’m being prompted to subscribe to see it. I am already subscribed.

comment23

mu-43 frequent flyer
Real Name
Simon
I also liked the ‘got to top’ and ‘go to bottom’ arrows that appeared in the lower right when scrolling. Now I only see the ‘got to top’ arrow.

comment23

mu-43 frequent flyer
Real Name
Simon
And finally, for now, I also found previously that if I clicked/tapped on the notification icon twice, the first click/tap would show the drop down of recent notifications, the second click/tap would take me to the full recent notifications page. Now the first tap/click is the same but the second doesn’t work like before. I hadn’t realised how strong the habit had become until the new site came online. Not a dealbreaker for me, just and observation. It’s something I could easily get used to.

Pluttis

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Peter
On the old site i could see all my attachments, is this future gone now or where can i see all my attachments?

JensM

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
As screename
Just noted that I get a "subscribe to see exif data" under the photographs.

Am already a subscriber. Any others with the same message? :)

Acraftman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Was just going to let the dust settle BUT, somehow I get notified I need to subscribe to see exif data although I am a subscribing member.

JLGF1

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jerry
It's always nice when the menu items (eg New posts) are presented at both the top & bottom of the page to avoid copious scrolling.

Latest_posts.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom