Site upgrade feedback, bugs, and requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentlossing

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Andrew Lossing
I have been using the Cameraderie mobile version on Chrome for a while now, and now that Mu-43 looks and feels the same, here are a couple small things: formerly, the mobile web page on my phone had a bottom bar with some links including "Recent" which I really like. "What's New" isn't the same as recent, and I like not having to navigate to a similar link, it just appears automatically at the bottom of the page. The new forum software isn't quite as finger-friendly since you have to tap drop-downs which can be finicky to correctly navigate. If having a bottom nav bar is possible, it is a great help to phone use.

Carbonman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Graham
Amin, there are 2 different Mark Forums read boxes, 1 at the top middle and 1 at the right side near the top. I there any way to move the right box to the bottom of the page so users don't have to scroll all the way to the top to engage the feature?

PacNWMike

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
FWIW a "long" (whatever that means) press on the phone also brings up a browser box which interferes with the icons. Makes it hit or miss to select anything but the "like".

Amin Sabet

Administrator
FWIW a "long" (whatever that means) press on the phone also brings up a browser box which interferes with the icons. Makes it hit or miss to select anything but the "like".
I'm unable to reproduce that on iPhone or Samsung phones. Is anyone else noticing this issue?

Phil.H

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I don't know if this has been brought up already. The option to view my own attachments has been replaced with a content button. This is fine but the thumbnail doesn't show the image that I have posted,it shows my profile picture which is no good for checking what images I have already posted.

PacNWMike

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I'm unable to reproduce that on iPhone or Samsung phones. Is anyone else noticing this issue?
Maybe the browser ?? Using duckduckgo on the phone a quick peck gives "like". A micro sec hold give the icons, a microsec+ hold gets the browser "save as" etc. box. Hit or miss to just get the icons without the browser box.

Carbonman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Graham

Bidkev

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Brisbane Australia from Blackpool UK 23yrs ago
This is "only a test"...
View attachment 762986
Big Trouble Ahead by Graham Moore, on Flickr

Edit: I don't see my EXIF data here like I used to. This is not the largest size loaded from Flickr, though.

You used to need to have the largest size to show exif from flickr but now that's not working. Amin said earlier that he would look into it.

AussiePhil

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Phil
EXIF info - it was actually the reason i subscribed so i could see EXIF info....... hope it's fixed soom for linked images.

All my linked images from Flickr did need to be linked at original size but they all showed the EXIF info. Just tested in the random image thread and this is no longer working.

Carbonman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Graham
Was that the size that you uploaded to flickr? I'm pretty sure that it originally only showed the exif if it was the maximum size uploaded? I've posted smaller and the exif didn't show.
I normally upload images with a maximum long size of 2K to Flickr, but I rarely BB link that size to mu-43.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom