Site Navigation Changes - Mark All Read, etc

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
It's now a dropdown from the Forums tab. I removed the subnavigation bar in order to clean up the navigation area and to let the main navbar "float" when scrolling.

Brian Beezley

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
OK. I tried hovering over Forums, then tried clicking. I see you must hover over the little symbol.

I'd happily trade Audio Gear Club and Serious Compacts, which I never click, for Mark Forums Read and My Posts, which I access all the time.

Brian

Brian Beezley

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I see that Unread Posts is now hidden as well. That's the first thing I look at when I access the site. It sure would be nice if that were visible without having to do anything.

Brian

Brian Beezley

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Amin, I just tried my iPad. It's very difficult to press the little down-arrow symbol next to Forums with my finger. Most of the time I activate what's to the right or left.

I'll hope you'll reconsider the changes. For me they make the site less usable.

Brian

rsovitzky

Mu-43 Regular
Amin, I just tried my iPad. It's very difficult to press the little down-arrow symbol next to Forums with my finger. Most of the time I activate what's to the right or left.

I'll hope you'll reconsider the changes. For me they make the site less usable.

Brian
Same here on my iPad

dogs100

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Geoff
I always go there first as well, I am with the others on this and would like it back to the way it was please

Last edited:

dalto

Mu-43 Veteran
The view unread posts and mark forums read buttons are pretty much the most used things I click on.

Having to hover over forums, wait for the popup to come up and then pick off a list is significant step backwards in usability.

Brian Beezley

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
However, on my iPad, Recent Posts, Unread Posts, and My Posts now all appear within the triple-line symbol. They used to appear by themselves on the line with no extra step needed for access.

Brian

Latest threads

Top Bottom