Site Navigation Changes - Mark All Read, etc

Amin Sabet

Administrator
It's now a dropdown from the Forums tab. I removed the subnavigation bar in order to clean up the navigation area and to let the main navbar "float" when scrolling.

Brian Beezley

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
OK. I tried hovering over Forums, then tried clicking. I see you must hover over the little symbol.

I'd happily trade Audio Gear Club and Serious Compacts, which I never click, for Mark Forums Read and My Posts, which I access all the time.

Brian

Brian Beezley

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I see that Unread Posts is now hidden as well. That's the first thing I look at when I access the site. It sure would be nice if that were visible without having to do anything.

Brian

Brian Beezley

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Amin, I just tried my iPad. It's very difficult to press the little down-arrow symbol next to Forums with my finger. Most of the time I activate what's to the right or left.

I'll hope you'll reconsider the changes. For me they make the site less usable.

Brian

rsovitzky

Mu-43 Regular
Amin, I just tried my iPad. It's very difficult to press the little down-arrow symbol next to Forums with my finger. Most of the time I activate what's to the right or left.

I'll hope you'll reconsider the changes. For me they make the site less usable.

Brian
Same here on my iPad

dogs100

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Geoff
I always go there first as well, I am with the others on this and would like it back to the way it was please

Last edited:

dalto

Mu-43 Veteran
The view unread posts and mark forums read buttons are pretty much the most used things I click on.

Having to hover over forums, wait for the popup to come up and then pick off a list is significant step backwards in usability.

Brian Beezley

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
However, on my iPad, Recent Posts, Unread Posts, and My Posts now all appear within the triple-line symbol. They used to appear by themselves on the line with no extra step needed for access.

Brian

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom