Single filter cases

budeny

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi guys,

I like my B+W filters, but their square cases are a bit bulky, especially 58mm which is quite oversized.
So, recently I've noticed Promaster filters with very ergonomic and pocket-friendly cases.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find those cases sold separately or anything similar, so may be you can advise some other cases (single-filter ones)

View attachment 34612

Droogie

Mu-43 Veteran
Hi guys,

I like my B+W filters, but their square cases are a bit bulky, especially 58mm which is quite oversized.
So, recently I've noticed Promaster filters with very ergonomic and pocket-friendly cases.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find those cases sold separately or anything similar, so may be you can advise some other cases (single-filter ones)

View attachment 34612
I regularly go to estate and yard sales and at the estate sales with photo gear I always find the older round plastic screw top hoya and tiffen empty filter cases . . . don't think I've paid over 10 cents for one. I agree on the square filter cases by the way . . .

budeny

Mu-43 All-Pro
I probably would burn more gas than a dozen cases cost and will buy some other stuff that I don't even really need :biggrin:
So, for now I ended up with metal "filter stack caps" for my most used CPL filter - it's as small as it can get and ok if filter not going on and off lens too often.

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
I actually prefer the square B&W cases, they stack nicely in my camera bag, are easily labelled on the sides to show what filter is in which case and the plastic used is very durable.

budeny

Mu-43 All-Pro
I actually prefer the square B&W cases, they stack nicely in my camera bag, are easily labelled on the sides to show what filter is in which case and the plastic used is very durable.
I was ok with them too when I used 52mm filters, but boxes for 58mm are way too big - 90x90mm

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom