Singapore with GF1

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

noodlehaus

Mu-43 Veteran
Nice shots Glenn. This is telling me to walk around and take shots as well. I'm also based in Singapore :)

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
For Crying out loud Glenn, these are awesome! I so want to go to Singapore now from what i see in these shots. Its a stark contrast from our quiet cotton growing countryside.

Did you use slow shutter to get that beautiful light in the exposure? Obviously you must have had the camera pretty still. 1 and 6 are my favs.

Pelao

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hi

I have only been to Singapore once, about 12 years ago. I really enjoyed seeing these photographs, but what struck me most was how they capture a real sense of the city. You caught the tone and mood I remember.

If you have time, please advise lens and settings..

Again, nice shots. Great work.

Glenn S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hey,

Thanks for all your kind comments. I used the Panasonic 20mm, hand held, for all shots, except number 4, which was with the 7-14mm. I used Topaz Labs De-noise 4.1 for most night shots, otherwise it was how I saw it.

I have many more from Asia and will post some soon.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom