Simple bag/pouch for just E-M10 and 20mm

manju69

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Pete
Hi
I am looking for a snug fit pouch/bag for just the E-M10 and P20. I have a bigger bag but I don't always want to carry around all my kit, so am looking for a simple pouch/shoulder bag that fits just this. Any one have or seen this? Everything i have seen online is too small but it is hard to tell without seeing it in person. Recommendations gratefully received! Thanks

BigTam

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Ron
I have the National Geographic A2200 pouch for my X100. Hangs on my belt loop, or, with the strap, on my shoulder. Room in the front pocket for a spare battery and a spare SD card. I would check the dimensions, but I'm pretty sure your gear would fit.

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
Hi
I am looking for a snug fit pouch/bag for just the E-M10 and P20. I have a bigger bag but I don't always want to carry around all my kit, so am looking for a simple pouch/shoulder bag that fits just this. Any one have or seen this? Everything i have seen online is too small but it is hard to tell without seeing it in person. Recommendations gratefully received! Thanks

Have you considered something like a Domke wrap instead of a pouch or bag? I believe that neoprene "envelopes" may also be available from Zing if you want snug and minimal. Something to consider.

--Ken

BeyondTheLines

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Patrick
I have a Lowepro Edit 110 which I use to carry my E-M5 and Panny 20mm around but more often than not I'll put the same combination upright and fit one other lens next to it (usually Rokinon 7.5mm or Oly 40-150). With the extra lens it's a snug fit but it works. I'll usually put the flash that came with the E-M5 in one of the side pouches and an extra battery in the other with a lens pen and extra card in the front pouch. The bags designed for a camcorder but it's actually a nice fit for a small m43 setup.

Transalp01

Mu-43 Regular
I'm using a Lowepro Adventura Ultra zoom 100 for E-M10 with ECG-1 Grip and EZ kitzoom. Without grip it might be a little to big.

meekthabeast

Mu-43 Rookie
I use a Domke F5-XA it is very small and fits the EM-5 with Pana 20 mounted. I can fit one other lens and thats about it.

manju69

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Pete
Thanks everyone - some helpful choices to consider - I'll investigate these suggestions.

Ritualnet

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Seem
Not sure how useful, but I just bought a camera insert from ebay, (NEW HORUSBENNU HD-211015 (Coffee) Camera Lens Insert Partition Padded Bag Case) that will fit into most bags I carry so that I dont have to take a dedicated camera bag. It seems to be waterproof too!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Mu-43 mobile app

Search

Mu-43 Regular
Not sure how useful, but I just bought a camera insert from ebay, (NEW HORUSBENNU HD-211015 (Coffee) Camera Lens Insert Partition Padded Bag Case) that will fit into most bags I carry so that I dont have to take a dedicated camera bag. It seems to be waterproof too!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Mu-43 mobile app
How do you like it? I am considering it for a Panasonic GX7 and the Panasonic 12-35 lens. I might also carry a 40-150 lens.

WJW59

Mu-43 Veteran
Lowepro Terraclime 30 or 50? It may be a touch larger than you need but the 30 might be a touch small.

I picked both up on a clearance sale and I use the 50 for a XZ-2 with VF-3 and FL-20 flash.

usayit

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
When I carry 1 camera + lens, I don't bother with a bag.

The smallest bag I find that is still useful is the Ona Bowery. I also carry Fossil city bags with inserts from ebay or domke (whoever has the closest internal dimensions)

crossen

Mu-43 Regular
Hi

I use a Mirrorless Mover 10, which has room for the EM10 with the Panasonic 20 f1.7 and the Oly 45mm 1.8. Snug but they fit even with a small case around the 45mm to protect it from falling out.

Without the 45mm as a second lens, the small Tamrac bags I have are even smaller than the MM 10.

Better yet probably is the MM5, (I think the EM 10 and the Pana 20 would fit but try it first), and put the second lens in a slacks pocket in a very small case like those used for small point and shoots.

Crossen

imahawki

Mu-43 Veteran
Resurrecting this thread.... I just want to chime in here in case anyone else is looking for a similar bag. I bought a ThinkTank Mirrorless Mover 5 when I had my E-PL5 and it fit, but barely. The E-M10 will not fit unless you have a pancake lens. For example I've tried with the Olympus 25mm f/1.8 and the 14-42 kit lens attached and it will NOT fit. I ended up getting an MM20 to take to places that have small bag requirements (e.g. the University of Iowa football stadium has a requirement that your bag be smaller than 8 1/2 x 11). However the MM20 is quite a bit bigger. I'm currently deciding whether to try to find a bag JUST big enough for the E-M10 with a lens attached or to just spring for the 14-42EZ which would allow the camera to fit in the smallest bag possible (e.g. the MM5). The MM10 to me is too middle ground. I would wear the MM5 on my belt to places where looking a little dorky is ignored (e.g. Disney World or other touristy places) but I'd not want to wear the MM10 on my belt.

fransglans

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Gustav
Resurrecting this thread.... I just want to chime in here in case anyone else is looking for a similar bag. I bought a ThinkTank Mirrorless Mover 5 when I had my E-PL5 and it fit, but barely. The E-M10 will not fit unless you have a pancake lens. For example I've tried with the Olympus 25mm f/1.8 and the 14-42 kit lens attached and it will NOT fit. I ended up getting an MM20 to take to places that have small bag requirements (e.g. the University of Iowa football stadium has a requirement that your bag be smaller than 8 1/2 x 11). However the MM20 is quite a bit bigger. I'm currently deciding whether to try to find a bag JUST big enough for the E-M10 with a lens attached or to just spring for the 14-42EZ which would allow the camera to fit in the smallest bag possible (e.g. the MM5). The MM10 to me is too middle ground. I would wear the MM5 on my belt to places where looking a little dorky is ignored (e.g. Disney World or other touristy places) but I'd not want to wear the MM10 on my belt.

domke f -5xa ...just saying

Latest threads

Top Bottom