Silvio Rodriguez at Carnagie Hall 6/10/10

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by junglar, Jun 13, 2010.

1. junglar

junglar New to Mu-43

May 13, 2010
    new york city

Silvio Rodriguez, a cuban musician that came 30 years ago
    finally returns with his music and poetry
    • Like Like x 2
  2. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    nice shot junglar, the blue focal point and orange lights compliment the shot well,

wish i had seen the concert
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Beautiful interplay of these shadows against that classical Carnegie background! Very nice work in what I'd think would be a difficult lighting situation.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. re-note

re-note Mu-43 Regular

Feb 19, 2010
    Bremen -Germany
    Concert photography is my main interest, so I had a close :cool: look at this photo.
    It works perfectly as a band photo :bravo-009: and the musicians might like it for the composition as they are all depicted in a group shot from an unsual angle.

I do have a "but" and this comes with the stage floor that gets too much emphasis and it seems to be rather unimportant. When I tried a little photoshop to keep the light on the group and darken the floor and the shadows on the wall and adding some more blue to the slightly overexposed guitar player your photo becomes an alluring one.

You might like to consider:rolleyes: to give your pic a small enhancement it certainly deserves in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1