Silver Panasonic GX7 body only $497 on Amazon....

iamwhoiam

Mu-43 Regular
This is very tempting. With the continuing price drops will there be a GX8 or a G7 coming out some time soon?

edwardconde

Mu-43 All-Pro
If you buy it from Adorama on Amazon, you will be charged tax (I'm in California) and still get free shipping!!!! I may do it! I miss my GX7...

iamwhoiam

Mu-43 Regular
If you buy it from Adorama on Amazon, you will be charged tax (I'm in California) and still get free shipping!!!! I may do it! I miss my GX7...
Buy it directly from Adorama instead of via Amazon. No tax, free shipping and 4% reward.
Did you sell your GX7 and, if so, why?

Julie3d

New to Mu-43
im interesting with it, maybe i'll buy one
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

grohde

Mu-43 Rookie
Also Adorama and other authorized retailers have a rebate for an extra year of warranty from Panasonic. Interestingly Amazon is not listed on the rebate. I'm just annoyed that both Adorama and Amazon charge tax to NJ.

edwardconde

Mu-43 All-Pro
Buy it directly from Adorama instead of via Amazon. No tax, free shipping and 4% reward.
Did you sell your GX7 and, if so, why?
I had 3 m43 bodies at that time... and was getting rid of extra gear.. so I put all 3 bodies up and the gx7 was the first to go then the em5. At this price point, I am getting one cause I really liked the gx7...

iamwhoiam

Mu-43 Regular
Now I'm debating between the G6 and GX7 because the G6 is priced even less w/ lens at Panasonic Direct, although I've read that the GX7 image quality is better. There has to be something new coming w/ these price reductions.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom