1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Silver Panasonic GF2 (Body Only) (Worldwide)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Condition - New (opened box to test only). Asking $245.00 USD.

Shipping - $15 for ConUS (priority mail), $40 for international (express mail).

Paypal fees are included.

I purchased this GF2 as part of the kit deal that has been discussed on the forum here recently - I was only interested in the 14mm prime lens, and am letting the body go! I received it yesterday, charged the battery to test the camera out and took half a dozen photos with it - everything is working flawlessly.

Everything in the box (except the 14mm lens!) is included. I ship domestically via USPS priority mail, insured for the full value. The camera is guaranteed against DOA, warranty card is provided. If you are in the US and do have a warranty issue, I have no problem with being a middle man for warranty repairs, however all shipping costs would be paid by the buyer in this situation.

International - Shipping will be via USPS Express mail. The package will be marked as gift with the full value listed - no exceptions! Express mail is faster, with better tracking, confirmed delivery and cheaper cost for insurance - I will not offer any other cheaper shipping method.

Thanks for looking!

If someone needs photos I can post sometime on the weekend, however I have plenty of positive feedback here, at pentaxforums.com and on ebay under the same username, so I don't think a photo of a brand new camera is necessary!

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Price lowered, I would much rather sell to a forum member than someone on Ebay! PM if you're interested, it is also listed on ebay for a higher price, but I am hoping someone here will pick it up.

3. flipGTO

flipGTO Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 8, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    PM sent.

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    I have sent an invoice to Mobilecat - I will update if no payment is made in a reasonable time (or mark as sold). Thanks for all the interest!

5. thearne3

thearne3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Jan 28, 2010
    Redding, CT USA
    Glad you are getting good interest! I listed my GF2 body on local Craigslist and sold it in 48hours. I was afraid of a glut here, with all the interest in the 14mm! It's a great camera body - I wouldn't even let myself charge the battery and take a few shots for fear of wanting to keep it...

6. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Tom, I agree it is a nice little camera - good thing my g3 arrived yesterday to quash any idea of holding onto it (which was a pretty likely scenario!).

The camera has been sold to member Mobilecat, thanks for the interest from everyone else!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.