1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Silver Panasonic GF2 (Body Only) (Worldwide)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Condition - New (opened box to test only). Asking $245.00 USD.

Shipping - $15 for ConUS (priority mail), $40 for international (express mail).

Paypal fees are included.

I purchased this GF2 as part of the kit deal that has been discussed on the forum here recently - I was only interested in the 14mm prime lens, and am letting the body go! I received it yesterday, charged the battery to test the camera out and took half a dozen photos with it - everything is working flawlessly.

Everything in the box (except the 14mm lens!) is included. I ship domestically via USPS priority mail, insured for the full value. The camera is guaranteed against DOA, warranty card is provided. If you are in the US and do have a warranty issue, I have no problem with being a middle man for warranty repairs, however all shipping costs would be paid by the buyer in this situation.

International - Shipping will be via USPS Express mail. The package will be marked as gift with the full value listed - no exceptions! Express mail is faster, with better tracking, confirmed delivery and cheaper cost for insurance - I will not offer any other cheaper shipping method.

Thanks for looking!

If someone needs photos I can post sometime on the weekend, however I have plenty of positive feedback here, at pentaxforums.com and on ebay under the same username, so I don't think a photo of a brand new camera is necessary!

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Price lowered, I would much rather sell to a forum member than someone on Ebay! PM if you're interested, it is also listed on ebay for a higher price, but I am hoping someone here will pick it up.

3. flipGTO

flipGTO Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 8, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    PM sent.

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    I have sent an invoice to Mobilecat - I will update if no payment is made in a reasonable time (or mark as sold). Thanks for all the interest!

5. thearne3

thearne3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Jan 28, 2010
    Redding, CT USA
    Glad you are getting good interest! I listed my GF2 body on local Craigslist and sold it in 48hours. I was afraid of a glut here, with all the interest in the 14mm! It's a great camera body - I wouldn't even let myself charge the battery and take a few shots for fear of wanting to keep it...

6. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Tom, I agree it is a nice little camera - good thing my g3 arrived yesterday to quash any idea of holding onto it (which was a pretty likely scenario!).

The camera has been sold to member Mobilecat, thanks for the interest from everyone else!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.