1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Silver OM-Ds available at Glazer's Camera here in Seattle

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Computer Controlled, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Computer Controlled

Computer Controlled Mu-43 Regular

May 16, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    Larry Kleinke
  2. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    Well there already listed as out of stock. That lasted a whole 10 minutes!!!

3. Computer Controlled

May 16, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    Larry Kleinke
  4. Pokemon

Pokemon Mu-43 Rookie

May 26, 2012
    any where else?

5. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Wonder if it was a database/website glitch. Or did you actually see a camera in the store, Larry?

6. joysmahal

joysmahal Mu-43 Regular

Nov 21, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    I can confirm that Glazers had the silver in stock yesterday. I don't know how many, but they gave me a call around 1pm PST yesterday to notify that they got them in. I put my name and number on the wait list for a Silver Body or Silver Kit well over a month ago. But, I was able to find a silver kit much sooner through **********.

7. Computer Controlled

May 16, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    Larry Kleinke
    I saw a Black one, i don't remember if there was a silver one. I just assumed it was OOS. I saw on the webby some hours later that they had the silvers in stock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.