1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Silver OM-D, 14-54 Mk. II, 50-200 non-SWD, MMF-3 Adapter | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by lawa222, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lawa222

lawa222 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Mar 3, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> 14-54 Mk. II, 67mm pro-quality filters
    </br>Prices</br> 300
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> Selling out of my m4/3 kit due to getting an unanticipated deal on a friend's Nikon kit. It includes...

Silver OMD EM-5: Camera is in awesome condition, probably 95-99%. I see no noticeable cosmetic problems and know it shoots perfectly. I bought it new about 6 months ago, and I estimate the shutter count to be around 5,000. I love this camera, but I can't help but want to move up to the bigger, better deal, particularly since I shoot mostly high-quality zooms, which are pretty non-existent in m4/3 and essentially DSLR-size when adapted from 4/3.

Price: No longer selling, keeping around as a small camera!

Olympus 14-54/2.8-3.5 Mk. II: This is a fast, relatively small zoom that has absolutely phenomenal image quality. I am the second owner, and it remains in superb condition. The 14-54 is my favorite lens for the format and provides awesome mechanical and optical performance, as basically every review has attested to.

The Mk. II version is perfect to adapt to m4/3 because it's optimized to work with both PDAF and CDAF auto-focus, so it's very accurate and quick to focus compared to other adapted lenses. It comes with front and back caps, as well as a hood.

Price: $300, trade for 20/1.7, OBO

Olympus 50-200/2.8-3.5 non-SWD: Another classic 4/3rds lens that I've been using adapted. This lens has incredible image quality at the marginal expense of pretty poor autofocus. It's relatively slow and misses by a small margin pretty frequently.

That being said, for the right user it is a steal. A comparable 100-400 in Canon or Nikon is well over $1000. It comes with a nice Olympus lens case, front and back caps, tripod collar, and a hood.

Price: $450 -- SOLD

MMF-3 4/3rds to m4/3 Adapter: Quality adapter in like new condition.

Price: $100 -- SOLD

67mm B&W UV Pro Filter, 67mm Hoya Pro Polarizer

Selling the two of these together. They are both first-rate filters, basically as good as it gets. Both in awesome condition with cases. Both fit on the 4/3rds lenses that I'm selling.

Price: $50 OBO together, or make offers on singles.

I'd sell it all together for $1600 or best offer.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Negotiable
    </br>Handling time</br> 2-3 days
    </br>References</br> eBay: albro12
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. lawa222

lawa222 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Mar 3, 2013
    Updated!

3. lawa222

lawa222 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Mar 3, 2013
    Updated. Just the 14-54 mk. II and filters left to sell (or trade for 20/1.7).

4. abiogyee

abiogyee Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jan 11, 2012
    pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.