1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Silver OM-D, 14-54 Mk. II, 50-200 non-SWD, MMF-3 Adapter | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by lawa222, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lawa222

lawa222 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Mar 3, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> 14-54 Mk. II, 67mm pro-quality filters
    </br>Prices</br> 300
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> Selling out of my m4/3 kit due to getting an unanticipated deal on a friend's Nikon kit. It includes...

Silver OMD EM-5: Camera is in awesome condition, probably 95-99%. I see no noticeable cosmetic problems and know it shoots perfectly. I bought it new about 6 months ago, and I estimate the shutter count to be around 5,000. I love this camera, but I can't help but want to move up to the bigger, better deal, particularly since I shoot mostly high-quality zooms, which are pretty non-existent in m4/3 and essentially DSLR-size when adapted from 4/3.

Price: No longer selling, keeping around as a small camera!

Olympus 14-54/2.8-3.5 Mk. II: This is a fast, relatively small zoom that has absolutely phenomenal image quality. I am the second owner, and it remains in superb condition. The 14-54 is my favorite lens for the format and provides awesome mechanical and optical performance, as basically every review has attested to.

The Mk. II version is perfect to adapt to m4/3 because it's optimized to work with both PDAF and CDAF auto-focus, so it's very accurate and quick to focus compared to other adapted lenses. It comes with front and back caps, as well as a hood.

Price: $300, trade for 20/1.7, OBO

Olympus 50-200/2.8-3.5 non-SWD: Another classic 4/3rds lens that I've been using adapted. This lens has incredible image quality at the marginal expense of pretty poor autofocus. It's relatively slow and misses by a small margin pretty frequently.

That being said, for the right user it is a steal. A comparable 100-400 in Canon or Nikon is well over $1000. It comes with a nice Olympus lens case, front and back caps, tripod collar, and a hood.

Price: $450 -- SOLD

MMF-3 4/3rds to m4/3 Adapter: Quality adapter in like new condition.

Price: $100 -- SOLD

67mm B&W UV Pro Filter, 67mm Hoya Pro Polarizer

Selling the two of these together. They are both first-rate filters, basically as good as it gets. Both in awesome condition with cases. Both fit on the 4/3rds lenses that I'm selling.

Price: $50 OBO together, or make offers on singles.

I'd sell it all together for $1600 or best offer.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Negotiable
    </br>Handling time</br> 2-3 days
    </br>References</br> eBay: albro12
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. lawa222

lawa222 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Mar 3, 2013
    Updated!

3. lawa222

lawa222 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Mar 3, 2013
    Updated. Just the 14-54 mk. II and filters left to sell (or trade for 20/1.7).

4. abiogyee

abiogyee Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jan 11, 2012
    pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.