1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Silver Olympus OMD, Fuji x100 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dino1891, Mar 27, 2013.

1. dino1891

dino1891 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jan 8, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Silver Olympus OMD, Fuji x100
    </br>Prices</br> $800, $620
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Price: $800, paypal and shipped

I have a low shutter count Silver OMD in perfect condition. I had an invisible shield on the screen since the moment it first came out of the box. I just checked the shutter count and got:
    R: 000719
    S:000089
    C:000000
    U:000514
    V:000000
    B:000306

So the shutter count is 719. I owned the camera for about 2 months now and it was purchased brand new from B&H mid January. I will include a printout of the receipt for your warranty purposes.

Reason I am selling is that I love taking pictures but I also love trying out new cameras and reviewing them in my blog. I have a fuji x100 coming and a fuji x100s on preorder with B&H, which should be shipping out within the next couple weeks since I pre-ordered on day one. Of course I will be keeping some of my wonderful m43 lenses because I love m43. I will be playing with the fuji cameras until I could review the EP5 which is rumored to come out this year.

All original accessories will be included as well as the original box with UPC cut out for lens rebate.

FUJI X100 : $620 paypal and shipped
    I had this camera for a week. I snatched it up from Amazon Warehouse deals in "like new"condition after watching prices for a week or two. I tried it out to compare it with the x100s which arrived from BH on Friday woot woot! When it came, it was in perfect condition with all the accessories still wrapped, but I put one 2mm scratch on the side because I forgot to put the little protector for the neck strap. I also put a small 1mm scratch on the lens cap on the rim because I dropped the lens cap when taking it out of my pocket. During my week I took 150 shots and enjoyed using it a lot until the x100s arrived. The camera was probably a returned item to amazon because the buyer learned that the x100s was coming out. I will sell to you for what I got it for ($550 + tax) + paypal fee= $620 paypal and shipped.

Its a great little camera and I could see what why people love their x100 even when it is a little slow. I could say it is more fun to use than my OM-D, although I know my OM-D is better in every way. I was actually surprised to see that the AF was moderately better than the X-E1 with 35mm f1.4. Strange isn't it?
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Free
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 or2 business days
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. okinana

okinana Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Sep 21, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    I sent you a new PM.

3. ron4fur

ron4fur New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sep 11, 2012
    PM sent.

4. okinana

okinana Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Sep 21, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    Haven't heard from you. I am still interested. Please check your inbox.

Thanks.

5. rgk

rgk Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Please get back to me. I am interested in the OMD.

6. rgk

rgk Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Please contact me.

7. absolutic

absolutic Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jan 21, 2011

8. rgk

rgk Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Please contact me if the OMD is still available.