COMPLETED Silver Olympus OM-D E-M5 | Location: Houston | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by zulfur666, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zulfur666

zulfur666 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0

Jan 30, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Silver Olympus OM-D E-M5

Firm US$500

Ships to

Selling my Silver Olympus OM-D E-M5 Micro Four thirds camera Body, in mint condition.
    I covered the Olympus and OM-D Logo with matching silver paint. I simply don't like that much advertising Olympus while traveling.... it functions perfectly nothing wrong with it and no scratches on the LCD, it is in excellent condition. Shutter count shows 7440 see photo below.
    Its still for sale I marked the old for sale thread as completed to combine all the description and photos.
    If someone is interested in buying the 12mm f/2 and the E-M5 I will sell both for $900 as a package.
    Comes with all original equipment, battery, charger, cables, manual, flash, flash pouch, strap in original box. It is in mint condition and functions flawlessly, from a smoke and pet free home. You even get the Lowepro camera bag with it.
    Price is Firm US$500 , prefer local pickup in Houston or Austin TX (I travel to Austin sometimes on weekends) or will ship USPS Priority insured in the US. I do not accept Paypal. References are here on my feedback and on other boards.

Payment accepted
    • Personal check
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1-2 days

please PM

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. EileenSeattle

EileenSeattle New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 14, 2014
    Just wondering what sort of silver paint was used to repaint the camera? Spray paint or home model kit paint. I'd be curious if it could be removed with paint remover or would that just damage the camera?
  3. zulfur666

zulfur666 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0

Jan 30, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.