1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Silver Olympus E-P3 (517 actuations) + new 14-42mm lens | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by brutto, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Silver Olympus E-P3 (517 actuations) + new 14-42mm lens [UK]
    </br>Prices</br> £275 delivered (firm)
    </br>Location</br> UK
    </br>Ships to</br> UK
    </br>Description</br> Silver Olympus E-P3 in mint condition with retail box and all accessories. 517 actuations at the moment although this may rise a bit. Black Aki Asahi leatherette covering. Originally part of a 17mm f2.8 kit but that lens was sold. Now with a brand new silver 14-42mm which I bought from SRS Microsystems last week to see if it revived my love for the E-P3 - which it didn't :)

There is no warranty left on the camera but full warranty remaining on the lens.

I'm selling because I also have a Sigma DP2M and I find I always turn to that rather than the E-P3.

The camera + lens is £275 delivered by RMSD. Payment by BT preferred although cash on collection also okay.

I might consider splitting but I'd prefer to just send one package if possible.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> RMSD
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 working day
    </br>References</br> paulcamcas on Talk Photography
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    Friday bump.

3. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    No interest so I am closing the thread and trying somewhere else that unfortunately doesn't allow other ads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.