1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Silver Olympus E-P3 (517 actuations) + new 14-42mm lens | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by brutto, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Silver Olympus E-P3 (517 actuations) + new 14-42mm lens [UK]
    </br>Prices</br> £275 delivered (firm)
    </br>Location</br> UK
    </br>Ships to</br> UK
    </br>Description</br> Silver Olympus E-P3 in mint condition with retail box and all accessories. 517 actuations at the moment although this may rise a bit. Black Aki Asahi leatherette covering. Originally part of a 17mm f2.8 kit but that lens was sold. Now with a brand new silver 14-42mm which I bought from SRS Microsystems last week to see if it revived my love for the E-P3 - which it didn't :)

There is no warranty left on the camera but full warranty remaining on the lens.

I'm selling because I also have a Sigma DP2M and I find I always turn to that rather than the E-P3.

The camera + lens is £275 delivered by RMSD. Payment by BT preferred although cash on collection also okay.

I might consider splitting but I'd prefer to just send one package if possible.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> RMSD
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 working day
    </br>References</br> paulcamcas on Talk Photography
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. brutto

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    Friday bump.

3. brutto

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    No interest so I am closing the thread and trying somewhere else that unfortunately doesn't allow other ads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.