COMPLETED Silver Olympus 45mm f/1.8 w/ JJC hood - $230 | Location: NYC, USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by ovismagnate, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ovismagnate

ovismagnate New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 19, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Silver Olympus 45mm f/1.8 w/ JJC hood - $230
    </br>Prices</br> $230 (PayPal regular)
    $220 (PayPal gift)
    </br>Location</br> NYC, USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I am exiting the m43 world and parting with all of my gear. I've already sold the gorgeous 75mm and my E-M5 grip. Next up is the 45mm - my first lens in the system. I purchased this from someone else here as my first foray into m43 and was hooked.

The lens itself is in pretty worn cosmetic condition (it came that way when I bought it - I don't care about wear on gear that I use). Lots of "brassing", two chips on the top of the filter ring (not on the threads - filters work fine) and other wear. However, I've never dropped it and it is in good mechanical/optical condition! A quick pass with a flashlight shows a bit of dust inside the lens but nothing else. Front and rear elements are relatively clean. The fact that I've kept this while also owning the 75mm should hopefully inspire some confidence - it's a nice lens and should be good for someone who cares more about functionality and is looking to pick one up on a budget.

I am missing the plastic ring that goes on the front of the lens to cover the hood mount. I always used the hood so this small piece has gone missing. It doesn't affect usage of the lens in any way.

Otherwise, this sale comes with the lens, original box, JJC hood, original caps, and original paperwork.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 business day
    </br>References</br> FM: ovismagnate, eBay: ovismagnate
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.