Silver GX1 What Color Gariz Case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by king_totoro, Apr 30, 2012.

1. king_totoro

king_totoro New to Mu-43

Apr 30, 2012
    Hello All,

I got myself a silver gx1 (plan on getting the EVF) and wanted to get myself a gariz half case with gun shot strap.

I can't choose on the color of the case and strap. I was thinking brown since I got the silver GX1 because it is retro(ish)/different and was thinking the brown case matches this look better but then again .... black and/or black w/red stitching is sexy too.

What color would you guys pick?
    Also any input on the gariz half case and gun shot sling setup would be nice.

XS-CHLSN - Gariz Shoulder Sling
    XA-SH1N - Gariz Gunshot buckle Kit & Strap
    XS-CHGX1 - Gariz GX1 Case

B.R.
    Charles

Off topic question, for people with the E-M5. Where is the E-M5 made and the kit lens (country of origin)?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I like the black with red stiching on that camera, but both look great. I'm struggling with which one to get for my silver E-M5.

My E-M5 was made in China. Didn't get the kit lens.

3. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Welcome to the forum Charles. I like black with red stiching as well. Definitely black over brown though. The EVF is black. So a black case will match up better with the EVF as well.

4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
  5. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
  6. king_totoro

king_totoro New to Mu-43

Apr 30, 2012
    Thanks for the input guys. black with red it is.

I was going to do the whole gun shot setup but now i am wondering if that is good idea since the strap by gariz seems a little short. Does anyone have experience with the gariz made strap? I think the longest one they make can only go up to 53.5 inches.

7. DeeJayK

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Depending on how big you are, 53.5" might be enough length. I just measured my Op-Tech loop-style sling strap and I've got it adjusted (almost all the way out) to 53". That length works for me and I'm not small at 6'/225 lbs.

8. DeeJayK

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    You may also be interested in watching this video review of the Gariz gunshot strap.

9. DalilaKelso

DalilaKelso  

Jun 19, 2012
    Also any input on the gariz half case and gun shot sling setup would be nice.

thegadgetguys.co.nz/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.