COMPLETED Silver E-pm2 14-42mm blk 40-150mm (R lenses), vf-3 $390 | Location: US | Ships: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Silver E-pm2 14-42mm blk 40-150mm (R lenses), vf-3 $390

Ships to

I've had a bundle listed for sale with my e-pm1 body for a couple of weeks and it hasn't sold, so I'v decided to substitute my e-pm2 instead and hold onto the e-pm1 for myself! I do not have any photos of the e-pm2, but you can take a look at a photo of everything else (silver 14-42mm, black 40-150mm - both the latest generation lenses, vf-3 and all included accessories) here:

The E-pm2 is the silver version, I purchased it last year refurbished and it works perfectly. After a couple of months I ended up noticing there is a stuck pixel on the rear screen - this doesn't affect pictures taken and you don't notice it unless you go looking for it! It is in otherwise excellent condition and I have used it minimally around the house and on a short trip to Washington DC. If you have any questions please ask!

The one question I will answer up front is this: I want to sell this as a kit and am not interested in parting anything out! If it doesn't sell here in a week or so I will be putting it up on ebay.

Shipping will be either USPS or Fedex, insured with tracking - shipping and paypal fees are included.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1-2 business days

Ebay, - same username

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Sold pending payment from member madmaxmedia.

- - - Updated - - -

Sold to Madmaxmedia, thanks for looking!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.