1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Silver E-PM1, Silver 14-45R and 40-150 | Location: USA | Ships: USA/World

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by wallyrulz, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallyrulz

wallyrulz Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jun 12, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Silver E-PM1, Silver 14-42R and 40-150 and 8G EyeFi
    </br>Prices</br> Silver E-PM1 Sold
    14-42R Kit lens $70
    40-150 from E-PL1 kit. $105
    8G EyeFi SD card. $25
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA/World (you pay shipping)
    </br>Description</br> Up for sale is a well used E-PM1 Sold lenses still available. Please message me if you're interested.
    • The camera is in good physical and working condition. The LCD has a few scratches as seen in the photo below. The shutter count is 2587 (as seen in photo)
    • There is an Aki-Asahi black leatherette skin, as well as a Flipbac G4 grip, which I really like and will be duplicating on my incoming E-PL5
    • There is one issue. You can hear the sensor buzz when you turn it on. When I asked Olympus about it, they said they would fix it, but I decided not to send it in (and be without it). There are still 4 months of warranty remaining if you want to send it in.
    • Everything that was included new, including 14-42 kit lens, flash, box, manual, charger, batteries, CD, neck strap, warranty and receipt.
    • I am also including the 40-150 lens that came with my E-PL1. It is well used, but in good condition.
    • Also, I am including a paracord hand strap that can quickly be converted to a neck strap and yes it is camo.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included USA, add $15 Worldwide
    </br>Handling time</br> Can ship weekdays, ready to ship with Paypal
    </br>References</br> On Ebay for a long time as wallyrulz, as well as several transactions here
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. wallyrulz

wallyrulz Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jun 12, 2011
    I added an 8G Eyefi Card to sweeten the deal.

3. wallyrulz

wallyrulz Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jun 12, 2011
    Big price drop. There is a lot here for the money.

Make offers on any of the individual items if you are interested.

Thanks

4. wallyrulz

wallyrulz Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jun 12, 2011
    Open to offers.

Camera is sold, lenses are still available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.