silver e-p2

soundimageplus

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Silver E-P2 arrived

My Silver E-P2 duly arrived.

Here it is kitted out with a leather half case from ebay and a Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Please Note that this kit is not supplied with the Electronic Viewfinder EVF for the E-P2

Oly & Pana are buggers at pricing this stuff - It makes me want to go back to Nikon stuff - £550 for a 45mm f2.8 is no joke

Their lenses are more expensive than Nikon and Canon - why?

and what is it - £250 for a view finder and another £120 for an adapter - buggers - (I could use stronger words)

Amin Sabet

Administrator

Here it is kitted out with a leather half case from ebay and a Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Beautiful!

thatp

Mu-43 Rookie
It really does look so much better. Hmm....she says to herself as her left hand grabs her right hand to prevent it from doing anymore spending...:eek:
Problem is:eek:... sometimes the left hand knows not what the right is doing (or thinking). My advice: Put your hands where you can see them at all time.

soundimageplus

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hmm....she says to herself as her left hand grabs her right hand to prevent it from doing anymore spending...:eek: GENUINE Olympus VF-2 Silver Electronic Viewfinder - Japan Direct Shop
Well I was completely unable to stop either of my hands opening my wallet and pulling out a credit card!

As to the price I got the whole outfit for slightly less than the black 14-42 EVF kit. If you are in the UK SRS Microsystems SRS Microsystems is where I bought mine from.

I'll need a few days to see whether this is infatuation or true love! However its hardly been out of my hands since arriving. Surely one of the most aesthetic cameras ever.

Takes a mean snap too. But then you knew that.

Franssales

Mu-43 Rookie

Surprise! The grip is black. I thought that all the grips of silver E-P2s are leather or at least leather coloured.

Hints are needed of net shops selling the leather version, preferably at a reasonable price.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
That's beautiful David, I much prefer the silver to black... just be careful with that EVF - I suspect it may scratch easily.

Thanks for sharing :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom