1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Silver E-P1 and Black M.Zuiko 14-42 Mk I | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by oxymor0n, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oxymor0n

oxymor0n New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 7, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    What are you selling?
    Silver E-P1 ($125) and Black M.Zuiko 14-42 Mk I ($50) ​
    Where are you located?
    USA ​
    Where will you ship?
    US/Canada ​
    What payment forms are accepted?
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    What is the shipping method?
    USPS, FedEx, UPS ​
    What is the shipping charge?
    - ​
    What is your handling time (Time taken to package and drop off for shipping)?
    2 Business Days ​
    List any external references:
    Ebay: oxymor0nic ​
    Describe in detail the items you want to sell. All items must include prices.
    Hi everyone,

I am selling off my old silver E-P1 kit since I've gotten an E-P2 to replace it. This kit was purchased as manufacturer refurb'd from Camera Outlet on Amazon on January 26, 2012. It has been in my possession since, and has seen extended use, i.e. a few thousands shutter presses, during my photography course (Spring semester). Since I purchased the E-P2 and Panny 14-42 in the summer, it has been in storage.

The camera has got some scratches to it: one on the front upper right where a bit of the chrome has scraped off; a few on the base plates. Most of these came from its time sharing the camera bag with my pencil case (I guess). The LCD has been protected by the glass protector (brand FOTGA) since the original purchase. The body also comes with all the original accessories such as battery, charger, computer cable, strap, etc.

The lens is optically perfect, no scratches, internal dust, haze, or fungus. It is the original Mk I version with high quality optics (1 ED and 2 Aspherical elements) and metal mount. There is one fault with it though: the zoom ring is stiff, and does not lock when it is fully retracted (basically, you don't have to hold the unlock latch to extend the barrel). I have no idea what caused it.

The images of the kit is in this Flickr stream.

8042561959_7b5119e599_b_d.

8042573384_1d45381a3e_b_d.

I am asking $125 for the body, and $50 for the lens (shipping included). Buy the whole kit, and I'll throw in this filter set. I'd also be willing to trade this for a Panny 14mm prime if you throw in some cash. Make me an offer! ​
    Additional details of sale:
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement:
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Attachments:
    - ​

2. oxymor0n

oxymor0n New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 7, 2012
    *bump*

3. oxymor0n

oxymor0n New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 7, 2012
    *bump* Price adjusted! *bump*