Silver and Black GH2

apicius9

Mu-43 Veteran
This is like Chrstmas. I'm off to bed now, and when I wake up I will see all the great things I could buy if I had money... :)

Stefan

Reactions: BBW

Ulfric M Douglas

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I think it looks a bit nasty, like an old Minolta or Canon with their cheapo-looking 'silver' (scratched grey) plastic bodies.
The black, with a bit of 'Olympuss'y' textured goodness, looks better.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

jalex

Mu-43 Veteran
The silver one does remind me of my first Canon digital rebel. :smile: Think I'm going to go for the black one.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
I think it looks a bit nasty, like an old Minolta or Canon with their cheapo-looking 'silver' (scratched grey) plastic bodies...
Ulfric, you do make me laugh! From an aesthetic point of view, I much prefer the Silver and Black version that David posted as the lead in.

linkedit

Mu-43 Top Veteran
engadget talks about a $900 GH2 but they don't specifically say body only. I've seen a report of a 14-42 and a 14-140 kit lens option. Body only makes sense for a second generation.

[/LIST]Panasonic's $900 Lumix GH2 officially debuts: 16MP, 1080p movie mode, 3D interchangeable lens -- Engadget

1. from the engadget aritcle........

"The GH2 will ship in black and silver by "early December," with a body-only model going for $899.95, a 14-42mm bundle going for $999.95 and a 14-140mm bundle for $1,499.95."

$899 is not bad at all for what it offers.

arpoador

Mu-43 Regular
I think it looks a bit nasty, like an old Minolta or Canon with their cheapo-looking 'silver' (scratched grey) plastic bodies.
The black, with a bit of 'Olympuss'y' textured goodness, looks better.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
I'm sure I'll get the black one. But I think the silver one might look really good with my Contax lens on it :)