Silkypix Question - need help

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by tdekany, Jul 6, 2012.

1. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Does anyone know if you can process several pictures in Silkypix at the same time or do I do one at a time?

I apologize - can't understand the manual. It is a bit time consuming to go from raw to jpeg if I have 280 pictures to do every couple of days. :D

Thanks for any help.

PS: I know I should buy lightroom 4, but I am saving for the 35-100 first. :2thumbs:
  2. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
  3. fredlong

fredlong Just this guy...

Apr 18, 2011
    Massachusetts USA
    I only used it for a day or two a year ago, but I don't remember any batch processing.

You might want to just shoot raw+jpeg until you can spend the funds on Lightroom or Aperture.

There's also a free open source alternative whose name I can't remember right now. It does the whole catalog and raw conversion thing. One more is the open source Darktable based on Lightzone. I believe that does raw conversions as well.

4. DreadPR

DreadPR New to Mu-43

Mar 11, 2011
    Yes you can easily do batch development. There is a dedicated button to click for that. You just select the images you want and click the button. You can specify the naming convention that the program should use for each image. You can also go into each image beforehand and make adjustments before developing the whole batch.

If you cant find the button, use the menu bar. Click Development -> Batch development ...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Thank you! I actually found it by "looking around" :D.

I have been too busy with work lately. :)

Thank you again!