1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SIGMA : MACRO 105mm F2.8 EX DG with Oly MMF-2 adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I've sold off the bulk of my m4/3 stuff and am left with what I consider to be the best (and in some ways the most versatile lens. I'm offering it with a ridiculous price drop hoping to avoid eBay.

The Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro lens for Four Thirds mount has become my favorite lens. I love it so much, I was nearly going to keep my whole m43 kit just to justify keeping that one lens. I did a lengthy post with lots of samples over here ...... FAST Tele Macro.....my favorite lens (photo heavy post) - Micro Four Thirds User Forum The lens has been discontinued and is quite rare. I've seen a couple sell on eBay in the $650-$850 range. It comes with paperwork, front and rear caps and soft traveling case in original packaging. I am selling it paired with the Olympus MMF2 Four Thirds to m43 adapter which sells for around $150. I am not willing to break up the set right now. And if this doesn't sell within a week, I'm just going to put it on eBay. There is a lot of demand for this lens since there is nothing equivalent. And this one is a real beauty.
    7692725656_ec8fa7e6fe.
    DSCF1012 by Lukinosity, on Flickr
    7692725762_5edd1ae559.
    DSCF1010 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

My loss is your gain.

Treat yourself to a new lens today! Buy from a trusted member of the forum. I have feedback on both the serious compacts forum as well as mu-43.com. I have over 10 years worth of perfect feedback on eBay under mikeslps and mikeslps_2. I make nice solid packages using quality packing materials. You will be happy you bought from me.

Thanks for your time.

2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Here's a Sunday bump before the Monday eBay listing.

I'm a bit surprised there are no takers. Maybe no macro folks here. Maybe my sample photos are not as good as I thought they were.

3. Johnytuono

Johnytuono Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 10, 2012
    Lancs., UK
    Just a quick question about this lens...will it autofocus or is it manual? ( I'm just asking because i'm thinking of buying one in the UK)
    Ta
    JohnyT

4. bucky

bucky New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 8, 2012
    I have this lens and use it on the OMD and it autofocuses just fine. Obviously not as fast as on a 4/3rds body, but not too bad and very accurate.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
  6. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0