1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED SIGMA : MACRO 105mm F2.8 EX DG with Oly MMF-2 adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I've sold off the bulk of my m4/3 stuff and am left with what I consider to be the best (and in some ways the most versatile lens. I'm offering it with a ridiculous price drop hoping to avoid eBay.

The Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro lens for Four Thirds mount has become my favorite lens. I love it so much, I was nearly going to keep my whole m43 kit just to justify keeping that one lens. I did a lengthy post with lots of samples over here ...... FAST Tele Macro.....my favorite lens (photo heavy post) - Micro Four Thirds User Forum The lens has been discontinued and is quite rare. I've seen a couple sell on eBay in the $650-$850 range. It comes with paperwork, front and rear caps and soft traveling case in original packaging. I am selling it paired with the Olympus MMF2 Four Thirds to m43 adapter which sells for around $150. I am not willing to break up the set right now. And if this doesn't sell within a week, I'm just going to put it on eBay. There is a lot of demand for this lens since there is nothing equivalent. And this one is a real beauty.
    7692725656_ec8fa7e6fe.
    DSCF1012 by Lukinosity, on Flickr
    7692725762_5edd1ae559.
    DSCF1010 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

My loss is your gain.

Treat yourself to a new lens today! Buy from a trusted member of the forum. I have feedback on both the serious compacts forum as well as mu-43.com. I have over 10 years worth of perfect feedback on eBay under mikeslps and mikeslps_2. I make nice solid packages using quality packing materials. You will be happy you bought from me.

Thanks for your time.

2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Here's a Sunday bump before the Monday eBay listing.

I'm a bit surprised there are no takers. Maybe no macro folks here. Maybe my sample photos are not as good as I thought they were.

3. Johnytuono

Johnytuono Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 10, 2012
    Lancs., UK
    Just a quick question about this lens...will it autofocus or is it manual? ( I'm just asking because i'm thinking of buying one in the UK)
    Ta
    JohnyT

4. bucky

bucky New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 8, 2012
    I have this lens and use it on the OMD and it autofocuses just fine. Obviously not as fast as on a 4/3rds body, but not too bad and very accurate.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
  6. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0