Sigma 60mm f2.8 DN for $209

ean10775

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Eric

Search

Mu-43 Regular
It's a fantastic lens . I have silver one which I can ship to USA for USD 160 , paypalled and shipped. I just what black one .

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43
I am surprised that you have both the Olympus and Sigma 60. How do they compare? Do you use them in different situations?

Nuteshack

Mu-43 Regular
Ordered my black version last night (B&H). Shipped this morning:)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Search

Mu-43 Regular
Adorama has the lens bundled with a "kit" for the same price as they sell the lens alone. $209

Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN ART Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras, Silver - Bundle with Pro Optic 46mm Digital Essentials Filter Kit, Flashpoint CapKeeper CK-2 Lens Cap Leash, and Adorama 1836A Cleaning Kit for Optics and Cameras

PS The other Sigma lens are on sale also. The kit is $169 for either the 17 or 30.

ean10775

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Eric
Ordered my black version last night (B&H). Shipped this morning:)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
B&H was definitely quick with the shipping - I ordered mine on Monday and it arrived this morning - nicely put together lens and very nicely packaged by Sigma. The black version matches the two black finishes used on the E-PL1 (semi-glossy and matte) very closely. I like the look of the lens more than I expected to.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom