• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Sigma 30mm F2.8 Micro Four thirds

Buy/Sell feedback for digi2ap (4)

digi2ap

Mu-43 Rookie
Sigma 30mm F2.8 Micro Four thirds - excellent, boxed and just £70.

The Sigma 30mm F2.8 is a first rate and very sharp lens as many have testified and mine is offered for sale complete and boxed in excellent condition. I'm only selling as have just bought the Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8.

Looking for £70 with collection possible if in London.

Will post pictures soon.

digi2ap

Mu-43 Rookie

Tom-Tec

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Tom
Bit of an impulse moment for me ,

Offer of £70 here if any good , no problem if its a no , just can't go any higher at the moment.

cheers

Tom

digi2ap

Mu-43 Rookie
So sorry to be late on replying. I'll need to check my notifications, I think!! I'll follow up with a PM.

Latest threads

Top Bottom