Sigma 30mm 1.4 for $259 refurbished

D

Deleted member 20897

After you thoroughly test it out, let us know how it holds up. Also, if there are any blemishes on it. Thank you!
Sure thing. I always review my gear, so it is definitely on the list to be thoroughly tested.

Ossiva

Mu-43 Veteran
I finally worked up the courage to buy one and they only have sony e mount left...

Full warranties are for new, unopened product, so most companies treat them as such. Refurbished does not always mean, broken and fixed. A lot of refurbished lenses are demos that get reconditioned before being sold.

Dell and Apple have, for over a decade, offered a full "same as new" warranty for refurbished items. Either a company has faith in their refurb process or they don't so they should backup refurbs with at least a decent warranty. If a new lens comes with a 4 year warranty, I think a refurb should at least come with a 1 year warranty. A 90 day warranty says that they don't have any confidence in the refurb process.

D

Deleted member 20897

Dell and Apple have, for over a decade, offered a full "same as new" warranty for refurbished items. Either a company has faith in their refurb process or they don't so they should backup refurbs with at least a decent warranty. If a new lens comes with a 4 year warranty, I think a refurb should at least come with a 1 year warranty. A 90 day warranty says that they don't have any confidence in the refurb process.

And with those 2 companies, we are not even talking business in the same league. Dell and Apple have a lot more wiggle room in their margins to be able to provide such a cushion.

Latest threads

Top Bottom