1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Sigma 24mm f/2.8 Macro $45 shipped, Pen F f/1.4 40mm for Olympus 45mm 1.8

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by labcoatguy, Oct 31, 2011.

1. labcoatguy

labcoatguy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jan 23, 2011
    Cambridge, MA, US
    Pen F f/1.4 40mm for Olympus 45mm 1.8

(Pen F 40mm f/1.4 moved to its own FS/FT thread)

Now for the hard one...I'd like to trade my Olympus Pen F 40mm f/1.4 for one of the new 45mm f/1.8 lenses. It's a great lens, and I would only ever give it up if the opportunity came up to exchange it as a one for one swap with the 45. It is also in excellent condition, with no blemishes on the letters or numbers, and just a few scuff marks on the filter threads. Focusing and aperture are perfect. To sweeten the deal, I will include a generic metal bucket hood with its own slip-on cap, the original Pen F lens cap, a Fotodiox adapter to :43:, and an Olympus slimline rear cap. Pictures of the lens and accessories are below.

F3318523.JPG
    F3318520.JPG
    F3318521.JPG

I would prefer for the trade to be local and in-person, unless you are a trusted regular of this forum. Any questions, feel free to PM.

2. labcoatguy

labcoatguy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jan 23, 2011
    Cambridge, MA, US
    Sigma has been sold. Pen F still available but I'm dithering as to whether I want to give it up, so act quickly!

3. Declan

Declan Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Oups,late for me