Sigma 19mm

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by rstrader, Apr 20, 2012.

1. rstrader

rstrader Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Colorado Springs
    I have a Sigma 19mm coming from B&H and it will be here Monday. I much prefer prime lenses and really needed something in the 35mm full frame equivalent. I primarily use the Panasonic/Leica 25 which is an absolute beauty, but is a tad too long at times. The Oly 17 is the perfect focal length, but I don't think I would be happy with the IQ. So... Sigma it is.

I'll post pictures after I've had a chance to use it. Maybe, just maybe I'll get to use it on my EM-5, Oly charged my card for it today.

Why does everybody list their equipment in their sig? I should list the mile long list of Minolta manual focus that I have. And yes, I do have a Minolta adapter for my Pens.

2. dino8031

dino8031 Mu-43 Regular

Jan 27, 2012
    Boulder, Colorado
    Good luck with the 19mm.
    I've had Sigma 30 and 50mm's on my Canon crop cameras for years and they've been really great.
    I wouldn't hold your breath on the EM-5. Distribution is spotty at best, but it is encouraging that your card has been charged, I think...

3. rstrader

rstrader Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Colorado Springs
    Yes, thank you. I'm really glad they have my money too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.