COMPLETED Sigma 19mm f/2.8 EX DN Lens Micro Four Thirds As ne | Location: Australia | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by HA_DA_JA, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HA_DA_JA

HA_DA_JA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 25, 2013
    Australia. Brisbane
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Sigma 19mm f/2.8 EX DN Lens Micro Four Thirds As ne

Prices
    AUS $175 o.n.o.

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    Australia Sale in Australia $$$

Sigma 19mm f/2.8 EX DN Lens Micro 4/3 RRP $299 As new I bought this brand new in October 2013. Fits both Olympus and Panasonic Cameras.
    I bought this lens brand new In October 2013. I should have just waited for Xmas as I received the fantastic $1600 Lumix 12-35mm.
    Anyway you are going to save heaps $$ and get yourself a big step up in quality by getting this high quality $ 299 lens for a fraction of the price.

The black 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras from Sigma is a wide-angle prime lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras. Its 35mm focal length equivalency is 38mm and its minimum focus distance is 7.9" (20 cm). Its f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for shallow depth of field imaging and allows it to maintain sharpness in low light situations. An inner focusing system means the lens does not extend when focusing and its newly developed linear autofocus motor is accurate and quiet. Sigma's Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum aperture, and with three glass molded aspherical elements, aberrations are kept to a minimum. The result is accurate color definition and sharp imaging across the frame.
    Features:

•Wide-angle 19mm prime lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras with a 38mm focal length equivalent
    •Maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light situations and able to create lovely shallow depth of field images.
    •Inner focusing system and linear autofocus motor for efficient, smooth, quiet and accurate focus.
    •Three glass molded aspherical elements and Super Multi-Layer Coating minimizes aberrations and reduces flare and ghosting for sharp, high contrast images.
    •A brass bayonet mount has both high accuracy and durability. A special treatment to reinforce its strength is applied to the surface giving it greater strength and making it highly resistant to long-term use.

The lense is near new and it has no scratches or marks on it. Check out the pictures you can see some reflections on the lense but this is just the angle of shot - there are no marks on the lense what so ever.
    The lens will come in original box with manual and lens front and back covers, the lens sun glare hood and the extra padded case which is very handy.
    This item is easy to ship and comes with the magic price of only $175 which is nearly half price.
    Location is Brisbane Southside.

Check out my other listing for a very high Quality Lumix 14-45mm F3.5mm lens. I also bought this about 2 x months ago and the quality of this is unbelievable for the price, alas my New Xmas lens now replaces this and I cant have them all.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    Aust Post

Shipping charge
    Actual Shipping Costs

Handling time
    1-5 days

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. HA_DA_JA

HA_DA_JA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 25, 2013
    Australia. Brisbane
    Need to sell this open to offers.
    Take advantage of cheap AUS $$.

3. HA_DA_JA

HA_DA_JA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%