1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Sigma 19mm and 30mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by letsgocoyote, Apr 18, 2012.

1. letsgocoyote

letsgocoyote Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Nov 25, 2011
    I have both the Sigma 19mm and 30mm available. I wanted to give them a whirl, and while they are neat lenses, I am just going to stick with my 17+45 combo.
    They have only had a few test shots taken with each and are indistinguishable from new.

$195 each, shipping and PayPal included in the USA. $385 for both.

Possible trades/partial trades considered for some film camera and dark room equipment supplies.

Things I am specifically interested in are Nikon FM2/FE2/FA, Graflex 4x5, some medium formats (no 645 format), compact rangefinders like Olympus, films, or darkroom stuff including equipment and supplies. i have only an enlarger and nothing else right now. im willing to hear other trade offers but cash is king.

2. Dirty Ernie

Dirty Ernie New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2012
    Howdy, just registered here, and am posting to express my interest in the 19mm, and to get my post count to "1" so I can send you a private message...

3. letsgocoyote

letsgocoyote Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Nov 25, 2011
    Pam's replied to ;)